- Successful Maintenance Procurement Strategy
THARA offer plain and simple basic solutions that will be capable of being implemented immediately to help your organization move forward quickly. To do this
- • THARA will develop Policy and Procedural documentation link with Total Quality Control process.
- • THARA believe that the overall process must always remain simple and transparent.
To develop this it is necessary to step through and look at the following process.
- • Organizational Structure
- • Process Documentation
- • Quality Documentation
- • Support Systems
There are also several important aspects that must be dealt with to develop a Successful Procurement Strategy.
- • Customer Expectation Level
- • Professional Relationships
- • Product Design Criteria / Specification
- • Inventory and Materials Management
“Any decision to change or challenge is always at the least a decision to explore new strategies and cross over existing boundaries. It is about the future.”
In order to develop a Successful Maintenance Procurement Strategy let THARA help you and your procurement team identify areas for improvement, and help you develop an implementation plan that will work for your organization